Digital Content Strategist
French Ideas agency, part of RE-UP collective, is looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and rock’n roll digital content strategist.
The Digital Content Strategist must understand the cadence of how an online community lives and flows, across social media platforms and in real life.
The candidate must be a strong writer, whatever the format is: tumblr user, poet, YouTube star, blogger, rising author, able to create compelling contents that fits with the brand personality and tone of voice, but also able to spot stories that the community would find interesting.
The Digital Content Strategist must be curious and open minded to work on a wide diversity of topics: fashion, lifestyle, consumers-centric brands but also for NGOs and cause.
- Editorial calendars set up and management for our clients
- Management of creative resources (copywriters, video production, photographers)
- Content management with clients (time management, consolidation of existing contents, creation of to do lists)
- Copywriting in a fast-paced environment for digital channels
- Analysis of online conversations with our influencers mapping tools
- Client-facing meetings
- Performance reports and analysis
- Helps the senior team when it comes to new business development
- Management of 2 interns
RE-UP combines deep digital expertise with state of the art brand strategy knowledge. We’re a team of passionate creative marketers with deep ambitions. Our motto is that when insights meet production, contents are then loaded with cultural relevance. That’s when strange chemistry happens.
RE-UP has strong growth objectives: joining us is also joining an ambitious project in which you could be strongly associated.
The Digital Content Strategist must:
- Be curious
- Be super curious
- Have 1-4 years of social media experience, either in agencies or through side projects
- Understand the role that social and digital media plays in a clients’ communication mix
- Be able to write strong plans independently
- Have a solid sense of how social media tools work as well as the cadence of social media platforms
- Have experience in managing the social media presence for a client and a demonstrated social media footprint
- Have a solid understanding of online outreach and apply experience and initiative in developing appropriate online engagement strategies
- Have exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
- Experience in writing campaign strategy and brand narratives
- Be able to develop online marketing/issues management campaigns
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Strong time management skills and the ability to self-motivate
- Provide sound counsel to clients and be comfortable providing editorial and response recommendations to clients
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to work across several brands simultaneously
£25-30K + bonus
Directly Send your CV and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org