Oh La La. 12 weeks without giving any news. We’re bad bad bad for our own PR, but it’s because we try to be good good good with so many new interesting clients!
- French Ideas Agency is now part of RE-UP collective. We’ve regrouped with some new brothers to provide a more integrated approach for our clients.
- We’ve been developing Digital and Social Media guidelines for a big FMCG brand trying to rejuvenate its own positioning. From social positioning to best practices, with a big workshop in Switzerland to the setting up of some creative territories, it was huge.
- We’ve been developing digital guidelines for a global brand too, focusing on HR and talent attraction. Massive.
- With RE-UP, we’ve started to work for a global fashion brand, very British, very irreverent. Damn it, it’s so rock’n roll, inspiring and we feel that we’re BUILDING something. You’ll have to read the press soon, dear readers
- We keep on working for a European Commission project. September will be epic!
- Some new businesses in the loop too…fingers crossed
- We might need to hire new people soon. If you’re fed up with global monsters, do not hesitate to apply for the future rockstar but humble agency
- Oh, we still write a lot on fashion and we’ve changed our very own Hit Bag template.
- Tristan is preparing a massive offer in social commerce. Stay tuned
- Oh and brands, we have a very interesting back-office tool for you. We don’t communicate on it yet, but brief us and you’ll know
- Laurent keeps writing here and there. You can read why he thinks that new social media marketers are worse than the old ones. Oh and guess what: last year, we started the company at El Paso (Old Street). We now have great offices but we’ve written this post from El Paso. Good to remember where we’re from.